Thursday, December 9, 2010

Order Your Homemade Holiday Cookies Now!

Happy Holidays! Following much success in making 60 dozen cookies last year, I decided to make homemade cookies for other people this year. The cookies are made from scratch, with natural ingredients, and love. Available made with butter and non-dairy margarine; please specify.

A baker's dozen (13 cookies) for $12.

Choose from a variety of cookies:
Chocolate Chip Heath Bar
White Chocolate Chip
Oatmeal Cranberry-Raisin
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip
Peanut Butter
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip
Macaroons Dipped in Chocolate
Lavender with Sprinkles
Everything (just what it say, chocolate chips, white chocolate, coconut, oatmeal, raisin, cranberry, Heath, etc.)

Also, I'm making my famous banana bread with chocolate chips (only made with real butter) for $15 a loaf. I'm still working on a dairy-free version that is as moist and yummy as the butter version. 



I'm taking orders for pick-up or delivery via USPS. (Shipping not included.)
To order email me: jrwozniak at gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment