Monday, December 13, 2010

Calling all Cookie Monsters!

We've been busy little elves making cookies and more cookies! We made 32 dozen cookies in one day, but we're not done yet. Every surface in my kitchen was covered in cookies - what a delicious sight!

One lady ordered 27 dozen cookies to be gift wrapped and shipped to family, then she said with a huge smile, "My Christmas shopping is done!"

We've also had orders for cookie trays for parties. Imagine all of the time you will save by letting us make your fresh, homemade cookies for your holiday parties. You can even claim that you made them yourself; we won't tell!

I also spent a morning at my CSA selling cookies to fellow members. It was a great success, especially for my first time. Once people tasted the cookies, they told me that they "had to buy some."

Once again, the Everything cookie was the favorite. One lady described it as "a different cookie in every bite!"

No comments:

Post a Comment